Interline Publishing
 info@interlinepublishing.com +91 98867 328 23 / 24 / 25   +91 80 2333 2824 Sign Up   Sign In
Interline Publishing
Skip to Reader

Procedure video

     
Title      : Energy Engineering
Subject      : Energy Engineering
copyright © 2018   : Subhas Stores
Author      : Math M C
Publisher      : Subhas Stores
Chapters/Pages      : 9/316
Total Price      : Rs.      : 194
 
 
To Purchase, select the individual chapter(s) or click "Select all" for the complete book.

Please scroll down to view chapter(s).
Chapters
     
Steam Power Plant Total views (55)  
In the present scenario, the electricity has become an essential commodity rather than luxury. Thermal power plant will become important in the areas where hydro sources are not adequate.
Pages: 58
Price: Rs 0   
 
High Pressure boilers Total views (50)  
These boilers are used when the operating temperature is 540°C, operating pressure is 170 bar and steam generation rate is 30 to 650 tonnes/hr.
Pages: 37
Price: Rs 27.75   
 
Diesel Engine Power Plant Total views (49)  
Diesel engine power plants are suitable for small and medium power outputs. These plants can be built as central stations for producing power in the range from 2 to 50 MW. These plants have been used as standby plants for hydro-electric power plants and steam power plants.
Pages: 23
Price: Rs 17.25   
 
Hydro-Electric Plants Total views (50)  
The elements of hydro–electric power plant are as follows: Water reservoir, Dam, Fore bay, Trash rack, Water way, Draft tube, Surge tank
Pages: 40
Price: Rs 30   
 
Nuclear Power Plant Total views (49)  
Due to rapid industrialization and increase in living standards of human beings, the demand for electrical power has been increased at a faster rate. Conventional power plants like thermal power plants, hydel power plants and diesel power plants are struggling to meet the power requirements of today’s world.
Pages: 28
Price: Rs 21   
 
Solar and Wind Energy Total views (48)  
The amount of solar energy produced in India is less than 1% of the total energy demand. The grid - interactive solar power as of December 2010 was merely 10MW. Government - funded solar energy in India only accounted for approximately 6.4 MW-yr of power as of 2005.
Pages: 64
Price: Rs 48   
 
Tides, Waves, OTEC and Geothermal Energy Total views (47)  
Tide is the periodic rise and fall of water level of the sea due to action of the moon and the sun on the water of the earth. About 70% of the tide producing force is due to the moon and remaining 30% is due to the sun.
Pages: 21
Price: Rs 15.75   
 
Energy from Biomass Total views (48)  
Biomass is an organic matter produced by plants and their derivatives. It is considered as renewable sources of energy. It is also considered as an indirect form of solar energy. Biomass includes wood waste and bagasse. Biomass is produced in nature through photosynthesis.
Pages: 33
Price: Rs 24.75   
 
Previous Year Question Papers Total views (48)  
Previous Year Question Papers
Pages: 12
Price: Rs 9   
 


 
Home
About Us
Payments
Contact Us
Claims
Help
Advertising Guidelines
Safe and Secure Payment
All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Policies: Terms of Use | Privacy    Copyright © 2019 Interline Publishing. All rights reserved.